100% synthetic lubricant Specially designed for racing vehicle gearboxes: Super Speedway, Road Course, drag strip, rally, raid, etc.
For all hypoid differentials with limited slip system, gearbox with integrated limited slip differential, mechanical transmission, synchronized or not synchronized gearboxes, transfer gearboxes operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed. Unshearable oil film in extreme conditions. Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear. 140 grade at hot temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise. Fluid at low temperature to allow comfortable gear shifting.
- Specifications: API GL5 – MUGEN Le Mans 24H – HEWLAND and X-TRAC Japanese GT
- 100% synthetic extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti wear protection, a better resistance at high temperature and for a longer time
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting in cold conditions
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears
- Suitable for any type of seal and any type of material used in gearbox and limited slip differential design
- Color: Blue
- Viscosity Grade: 75W-140
Density at 20C (68F): .903
Viscosity at 40C (104F): 170 mm2/s
- Viscosity at 100C (212F): 24.7 mm2/s
- Viscosity index: 178
Flash point: 212°C / 413°F
Pour Point: -36°C / -33°F
NOTE: This product can only be shipped via Ground shipping methods due to it's chemical nature. If you order it with faster shipping, it will ship Ground.