100% synthetic 75W90 lubricant Specially Designed for the transmission of high performance and racing vehicles: Track, Rally , Rally Raid, Electric Vehicles Transmission, etc.
For synchronized or not-synchronized gearboxes, gearbox/differential, transfer gearboxes and hypoid differentials with limited slip system operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed. Unshearable oil film in extreme conditions. Very high lubricating power, which decreases friction and wear. 90 grade at hot temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise. Fluid at low temperature to allow comfortable gear shifting. Improved transmission efficiency when compared to a 75W-140 grade gear oils.
- API GL-5
- 100% synthetic extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti wear protection, a better resistance at high temperature and for a longer time
- Contains a special friction modifier to avoid noisy or dragging limited slip differential low shear loss by the severe test KRL 20H, thanks to the synthetic ester base with a very high viscosity index (VI)
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting in cold conditions
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears
- Improved transmission efficiency when compared to a 75W-140 grade
- Suitable for any type of seal and any type of material used in gearbox and limited slip differential design
- Color: Green
- Viscosity Grade: 75W-90
Density at 20C (68F): .904
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F): 109.6mm2/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F): 16.4mm2/s
- Viscosity index: 161
Flash point: 200°C / 392°F
Pour Point: -42°C / -43.6°F
NOTE: This product can only be shipped via Ground shipping methods due to it's chemical nature. If you order it with faster shipping, it will ship Ground.