Hotchkis Sport Suspension has adjustable swaybar offerings for many chassis. The Hotchkis Tubular Sway Bar Set for the BMW E46 M3 chassis includes 30 mm front and 25 mm rear bars. Both are adjustable for fine tuning; front has 3 positions and the rear 2 positions.
Hotchkis utilizes special adapter plates for the rear bushing brackets which allow the use of a standard bushing brackets instead of having to struggle with the oe tabbed brackets. This benefit allows for a grease zerk fitting and additional strength over the stock rear subframe. Perfect for street or track days the set comes complete with front and rear black powder coated bars, adjustable length rear end links, and polyurethane bushings bushing brackets and zerk fittings for easy occasional lubrication.
- Improves Cornering
- Reduces Body Roll
- CNC Bent For A Precise Fit
- Lightweight Hollow Construction
- Grease-able Polyurethane Bushings
- Powder Coated For Durability
- Tested And Tuned For Best Performance
- Front dia 30.2 mm (1 3/16 in.) Hollow 3 Way Adjustable
- Rate Increase vs. Stock +11% +28% +49%. 1 in
- Rear dia 25.4 mm (1 in.) Hollow 2 way Adjustable.
- Rate Increase vs. Stock +79% +105%.
- Bar Rates lbs/in. (Not Wheel Rate)
- Front: 470 lbs/in. 540 lbs/in. 630 lbs/in.
- Rear: 475 lbs/in. 540 lbs/in.
- Fits 2001-2006 BMW E46 M3
- May not fit convertibles
- Rear swaybar does not fit E46 non-M models
- Pick Front, Rear, or Both in the options