Hotchkis Sport Suspension has adjustable swaybar offerings for many chassis. The Hotcchkis Tubular Sway Bar Set for the E46 non-M chassis includes 30mm front and 25mm rear bars. Both are adjustable for fine tuning; front has 3 positions and the rear 2 positions.
Hotchkis utilizes special adaptor plates for the rear bushing brackets which allow the use of a standard bushing brackets instead of having to struggle with the oe tabbed brackets. This benefit allows for a grease zerk fitting and additional strength over the stock rear subframe. Perfect for street or track days the set comes complete with front and rear black powder coated bars, adjustable length rear end links, and polyurethane bushings bushing brackets and zerk fittings for easy occasional lubication.
- Improves Cornering
- Reduces Body Roll
- CNC Bent For A Precise Fit
- Lightweight Hollow Construction
- Grease-able Polyurethane Bushings
- Powder Coated For Durability
- Tested And Tuned For Best Performance
- Front dia 30.2mm (1 3/16 in.) Hollow 3 Way Adjustable
- Stiffness over stock 04 330ci Sport +31% +51% +77%.
- Rear dia 25.4mm (1 in.) Hollow 2 way Adjustable.
- Stiffness over stock 04 330ci Sport +138% +171%
- Bar Rates lbs/in. (Not Wheel Rate)
- Front: 470 lbs/in. 540 lbs/in. 630 lbs/in.
- Rear: 475 lbs/in. 540 lbs/in.
- Fits 1999-2005 BMW 323Ci, 323i, 325Ci, 325i, 328Ci, 328i, 330Ci, 330i, 2000-2005 BMW 323i Sport Wagon, 325i Sport Wagon, 2000-2005 BMW 325Ci Cabrio, 330Ci Cabrio
- Rear swaybar does not fit E46 M3 models
- Pick Front, Rear, or Both in the options