- Forgestar wheels currently take 3-6 months to complete.
- During the wheel making process we do not and will not have status updates available on individual wheels orders.
- Sales tax will be added to orders shipping to CA, FL, TN and TX
- If the lead time for these wheels does not work for you, call us.
- By submitting your order you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the notes and terms stated.
This is a product entry for a custom built set of 18x11" CF5 wheels from Forgestar Wheels, made for the 5 x 114.3 bolt circle. This set of wheels includes a unique front and rear offset to fit this chassis. The wheels will NOT rotate front to back. We also do NOT publish these offsets, as we spent considerable time testing and perfecting the 18x11" front fitment then the 18x11" rear fitment for this chassis. You can see the pictures below of these unique 18x11" wheels with 295/35/18 BFG Rival tires mounted to a 2014 Roush. We have also fit 315s from BFG, Khumo, Nitto, Falken, and Hoosier. This car has been lowered 2-1/2", has an adjustable watts link, and added negative camber from Vorshlag camber plates. This is an ideal size for racing use but can be used on the street with similar suspension mods. This is an extreme fitment, and some compromises have to be made to fit this much tire under stock fender contours.
These CF5 wheels use the DEEP CONCAVE face available from Forgestar and will clear the 14" Brembo front brakes with ease, they WILL ALSO FIT OVER THE 6 PISTON CALIPERS & 15" ROTORS found with many aftermarket brake kits as well as the 2014+ GT500.
The factory lug nuts and factory size 13/16" socket will not fit within the wheel's lug nut opening. Please see the optional lug nuts we sell in this section.
Forgestar CF5 wheels are produced using Rotary Forged Flow Forming that turns the wheel (or rim section) over a special mandrel and three hydraulic rollers using tremendous pressure. The pressure and turning then force the rim area to form against the mandrel, creating the shape and width of the rim. During Flow Forming, the rim actually "flows" down to create the full rim width. During Flow Forming, pressure applied to the cast rim actually changes its mechanical properties, so its strength and impact values become similar to those of a forged rim. That translates to up to 15% less weight when compared to a standard cast wheel. Our technological breakthroughs in heat treating allow us to increase dent resistance without having to make the wheel heavier. All Forgestar Performance Wheels are compatible with tire pressure sensor monitors and allow clearance for most high performance brake caliper upgrades. CERTIFIED BY: SAE JWL VIA
We have tested these wheels with 315/35/18, and 295/35/18 tires (nearly matching the stock tire height for proper speedometer calibration) on a 2.5" lowered car with no issues. We will throw in the standard "Some fender rolling may be required, depending on tire sizes used." - just to be safe. But our car didn't have any body mods, just proper suspension, a perfectly aligned axle (via adj panhard rod or Watts), and some extra front camber.
(Gunmetal color shown with Deep Concave face. Click for larger images.)
NOTE: Camber Plates must be installed on your vehicle in order for these wheels to fit properly.
- Flow formed production results in lighter weight and stronger wheels
- Custom offsets and bolt patterns to fit this chassis without body mods
- All Forgestar wheels are custom made to order and can take 3-6 Months. Please call in your order for this set-up, we do charge you a 50% down payment and the balance on delivery. Otherwise, if you order online, it will all be charged up front.
- Excellent brake clearance both front and rear. We have tested these with 14" Brembo front and 14" GT500 rear brakes
- TPMS Compatible; Wheel durability tested
- CERTIFIED BY: SAE JWL VIA
- Weight: 22.8lbs
Read more about Forgestar's technology on their website here.
Read more about Forgestar's testing procedures and data here.
Forgestar Performance Wheels are backed by a lifetime structural warranty to the original retail purchaser. A limited one year manufacturer's warranty guarantees wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use.
Forgestar wheels can be finished in an array of different colors. Custom colors have an extra charge of $40 per wheel.
Additional Colors: Click to View