The Suzuka Pro-Fit Kevlar Seat is Cobra's best selling and most accomplished all round model. The Pro-Fit range has Cobra's unique Spacer fabric which is FIA compliant and aids driver comfort and cooling. Like all Cobra competition seats, the Suzuka Pro-Fit is available in standard and GT width to suit the widest range of drivers amongst seats in the marketplace today. Still the preferred choice of many in all forms of Motorsport, the Suzuka is an incredibly safe, deep sided and extremely rigid seat that still allows freedom of movement for all disciplines. High backed, fully HANS® compatible with increased kidney protection, but relieved below the shoulders for lateral arm movement, the Suzuka Pro-Fit allows you to really get over the wheel and take control without any compromise on what is known as one of the most comfortable seats in the industry. The Kevlar constructed shell makes this seat lighter and stronger than similar Fiberglass seats in the market place. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with a mid height back and lower seat cushions and have optional ultra low or higher cushion options to get the best possible driver comfort.
- Hans® compatible
- PRO-FIT™ custom padding system
- 4/5/6 point harness facility
- Breathable & cooling spacer fabric
- Suede-Tec wear patches
- Deep sided lateral protection
- Colour options black, red, blue, grey
- Dual width options – standard or GT (+30mm)
- Side mounted only – supplied with high tensile bolts
- Extensive fabric, leather and Alcantara Signature options
- FIA Homologated to 8855-1999
- Composite Kevlar® construction
- Weight: 17lbs. (Standard) / 19lbs. (Wide)
Choose the appropriate options from the drop down menus below. These options will affect the final price as shown.
NOTE: Due to the oversized dimensions of this product, shipping is a bit pricey. We understand that and ship them as economically as we can. If you prefer to pick up your seat, please call Vorshlag directly to place your order.