- Forgestar wheels currently take 3-6 months to complete.
- During the wheel making process we do not and will not have status updates available on individual wheels orders.
- Sales tax will be added to orders shipping to CA, FL, IL, LA, MD, TN and TX
- If the lead time for these wheels does not work for you, call us.
- By submitting your order you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the notes and terms stated.
Years of racing experience and countless hours on track has taught us some very valuable lessons. One of which is it to get as much tire on the ground as possible. The other is to try and cut down weight without compromising strength. Forgestar wheels continue to be our answer to accomplish those goals. 18x12 wheels allow the use of tires from 315s all the way up to 335s on all four corners! At Vorshlag we go to great lengths to make wheel packages to the limit of what will fit with no vehicle modification, these wheels fit under the stock fenders!
**We have measured and worked with Forgestar to fit the widest possible wheel front & rear WITHOUT any body modification**
Forgestar wheels are produced using Rotary Forged Flow Forming that turns the wheel (or rim section) over a special mandrel and three hydraulic rollers using tremendous pressure. The pressure and turning then force the rim area to form against the mandrel, creating the shape and width of the rim. During Flow Forming, the rim actually "flows" down to create the full rim width. During Flow Forming, pressure applied to the cast rim actually changes its mechanical properties, so its strength and impact values become similar to those of a forged rim. That translates to up to 15% less weight when compared to a standard cast wheel. Our technological breakthroughs in heat treating allow us to increase dent resistance without having to make the wheel heavier. All Forgestar Performance Wheels are compatible with tire pressure sensor monitors and allow clearance for most high performance brake caliper upgrades. CERTIFIED BY: SAE JWL VIA
- Flow formed production results in lighter weight and stronger wheels
- Custom offsets and bolt patterns
- All wheels are custom made to order
- Excellent brake clearance
- TPMS Compatible
- Wheel durability tested
- CERTIFIED BY: SAE JWL VIA
Read more about Forgestar's technology on their website here.
Read more about Forgestar's testing procedures and data here.
Forgestar Performance Wheels are backed by a lifetime structural warranty to the original retail purchaser. A limited one year manufacturer's warranty guarantees wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use.
Additional Colors: Click to View
This item cannot be shipped USPS - UPS and FedEx shipping only. Customers near Dallas, TX - please contact us for easy pick-up options.